Bookkeeper – Career Opportunity
At EPR Trillium, client peace of mind is our purpose. Our clients are individuals, entrepreneurs and business owners who seek innovative, timely and creative solutions to their taxation and accounting concerns. We recruit, mentor and retain the finest partners and team members possible by providing opportunities for their development and a positive work environment. Our commitment is to develop a team of enthusiastic professionals who really care about doing the right things. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the highest standards of service while fostering our local roots and strengthening the communities we serve.
EPR Trillium LLP Chartered Professional Accountants is a rapidly growing, full service, licensed public accounting firm in Southwestern Ontario. We are seeking a Bookkeeper to work closely with the EPR Trillium team to provide excellent customer service to our clients.
Currently, EPR Trillium is recruiting for a bookkeeper position. More specifically, the bookkeeper will be working on:
- Bookkeeping assignments, posting to general ledgers, reconciling accounts, printing and reviewing reports from accounting systems to assist our clients’ to manage their personal and business affairs to the best advantage
- Processing payroll and related government remittance
- Communicating with clients regarding specific information requirements and government compliance reporting
- Client onsite bookkeeping, a vehicle is a must
- Working with the entire EPR Trillium team to service the needs of our clients who are individuals and small to medium sized businesses in Southwestern Ontario
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- A diploma or certificate from a community college in business administration, accounting, or finance
- Relevant experience is an asset
- Adaptable to new technologies in a fast paced environment
- Enjoy interacting with clients and fellow team members to achieve the best result for our clients
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Flexible according to the individual needs of our clients including travel to client locations if required
- Be open to career advancement and additional training
Positions are currently available in our London, Dorchester and Aylmer offices. The standard work week is Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, with some flexibility. During our busy tax season, we often require additional hours and some Saturdays. A benefits package is provided.
If you are ready to start your bookkeeping career, we’d love to hear from you!
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.