Senior Manager – Career Opportunity
At EPR Trillium, client peace of mind is our purpose. Our clients are individuals, entrepreneurs and business owners who seek innovative, timely and creative solutions to their taxation and accounting concerns. We recruit, mentor and retain the finest partners and team members possible by providing opportunities for their development and a positive work environment. Our commitment is to develop a team of enthusiastic professionals who really care about doing the right things. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the highest standards of service while fostering our local roots and strengthening the communities we serve.
EPR Trillium LLP Chartered Professional Accountants is a rapidly growing, full service, licensed public accounting firm in Southwestern Ontario. We are seeking a Senior Manager to work closely with the partner group to service the assurance, accounting and taxation needs of our client base.
Using the firms’ Cloud based infrastructure, the Senior Manager will contribute to projects in the London, Dorchester and Aylmer offices working with the team of professionals from all three offices as we enhance and sustain the excellence of our service offerings to our clients.
The primary responsibilities of the Senior Manager include:
- Working closely with clients to provide accounting and taxation requirements
- Effectively and independently manage and review NTR, review and audit engagements
- Ensuring that all work is prepared according to the latest standards of accounting principles and tax compliance
- Accountable for identifying and resolving accounting, audit and taxation issues.
- Mentor, supervise and develop CPA candidates and junior technical staff
- Working with the partners to ensure effective & efficient use of resources
- Participate in all facets of taxation matters for individuals, corporations, and special projects
- Helping to build client relationships
The successful Senior Manager will have:
- A CPA designation, with at least five years working in public accounting with a broad spectrum of experiences and with at least two years management experience.
- Be familiar with and have competence with current accounting and tax software packages
- Sound knowledge of the CICA Handbook
- Clear understanding of business trends and a strong commitment to client services
- Solid interpersonal skills with client and team relationships through well-developed communication skills both written and oral
- Adaptability in our fast paced environment with the ability to manage multiple engagements and team members.
The Senior Manager position will work with the strategic leaders of the entire firm and will have opportunities for advancement. Candidates with a license to practice public accounting are strongly encouraged to apply. Compensation will be determined according to qualifications and experience.
If you are ready to take on a new and challenging career, we’d love to hear from you!
Please send your resume and introduction letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.