EPR Trillium LLP, Chartered Professional Accountants is a fast paced, dynamic, and growth oriented firm with outstanding opportunities to expand its client base and service offerings. With offices in London, Dorchester and Aylmer, we are committed to developing a team of dedicated and enthusiastic professionals who provide our clients with the highest standard of service. We strive to recruit, mentor and retain the finest team members possible by providing a positive work environment and opportunities for development.
Currently, we are recruiting for a bookkeeper position. More specifically, the bookkeeper will be working on:
- Posting to general ledgers, reconciling accounts, printing and reviewing reports from accounting systems to assist our clients’ to manage their personal and business affairs to the best advantage;
- Processing payroll and related government remittance;
- Communicating with clients regarding specific information requirements and government compliance reporting;
- Client onsite bookkeeping, a vehicle is a must;
- Participating with the entire EPR Trillium team to service the needs of our clients who are individuals and small to medium sized businesses in Southwestern Ontario.
To join the team at EPR Trillium, you must have the following qualifications and attributes:
- A diploma or certificate (or close to receiving one) from a community college in business administration, accounting, or finance.
- Relevant experience is an asset but not necessary;
- Adaptable to new technologies in a fast paced environment;
- Enjoy interacting with clients and fellow team members to achieve the best result for our clients.
- Be able to communicate clearly both verbally and orally in English (second languages also welcome) to our clients so that you can explain reporting and compliance issues as well as requesting necessary information from them;
- Be flexible according to the individual needs of our clients service needs including travel to client locations if required; and
- Be open to career advancement and additional training so that you can assume greater job responsibilities.
Positions are currently available in our Dorchester and Aylmer offices. For most of the year (tax season excepted) the standard work week is 37.5 hours and to some extent the hours are flexible. A benefits package is provided.
If you are ready to start your bookkeeping career, send your resume to email@example.com along with a cover letter explaining how you feel your training, personal attributes, and career aspirations would make you a good candidate to join the team here at EPR Trillium.